Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tip #22 - Gift wrap with ATG tape gun - "tapeless" seams


Hello and Welcome! I had an "aha" moment for gift wrapping and using scrapbook tools. Anyone else out there gift wrapping? Lol Instead of scotch tape (how I started out) grab your ATG gun! Wow, double-sided tape with a dispenser that glides along the edges of gift wrap -- which seems like forever when you are trying to get edges to match. Gliding and dispensing tape for 3 feet -- really rocks! Using the ATG gun with the double side tape leaves all the seams clear of tape. The finish is beautiful. I will use the ATG gun for more gift wrapping. I'll find another use for those 6 dispensers of scotch tape I bought. Hmmmm....lol Thank you for joining me ;) Lisa CropwithLisa.blogspot.com http

Freeze Alarm Cell Phone Buy Online Lighted Magnifiers This Instant




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links